At my school we have this thing called Marvelous Mondays. Every other week the students can wear district dress code instead of being limited to the school uniform. Teachers can wear jeans on that day. Today was not Marvelous Monday, literally or figuratively.
I won’t dwell on the not so marvelous (which includes a returning sore throat, a twinge in my foot that I think comes from tripping over my cousin yesterday…long story, flipping out at one of my classes and feeling like I’ve eaten too much)
Instead I will focus on the marvelous or should I say my goals for the month. They really aren’t that marvelous but that’s all I left myself with. 😀
1. Drink 4 full bottles of water a day. Definitely an A+. Even when I was sick…actually change that to an A- (I didn’t finish the last bottle for today.)
2. Push myself 100% in my workouts. Since this past week was taper week for the half marathon and I thought I was getting sick I’ll give myself a pass on this one. (I think this might be a repeat goal)
3. Blog at least 3 times per week. A+++ I blogged every day last week. 😀
4. Comment on at least 2 posts a day. Solid A. A couple times I almost forgot but I made sure to get it in.
5. Finish work right away. Still working on this one. Honestly, I keep forgetting that this is my goal. I definitely improved though. I buckled down at work after the kids were dismissed and got a whole bunch done that I had been putting off for a while.
On to a new day and a new week. God is in control!