It’s only March 1st and already the month looks crazy. Here’s what’s on my plate so far: 3 races
No school holidays 😦
Plenty of challenges:
After looking at all that I wondered if I should post my own goals for March. I decided, yes. Most of my goals overlap with the craziness already.
Without further ado…the goals are:
1. Drink 4 water bottles a day. Yes, this is a recycled goal. I want to make sure that it’s a habit though. Another month should do it.
2. Complete every scheduled day of training. While training for half mary #2 I let myself slack on the training. I think the flat course helped me PR. I won’t have that benefit for half mary #3. I’ve heard that it’s pretty hilly. The only way I’ll give myself a pass on this one is if I absolutely have no time or (I hope not) injured.
3. Eat a salad once a week. I have long admired salads, from a distance. I want to become more adept at making (and thus eating) salads. Since I have this goal now I won’t let another bag of spinach go bad without even opening it.
4. Blog 3 times a week. This goal is also recycled. Blogging has not yet become a habit. I want to make it a habit and start planning my posts so that I don’t end up at the end of the week having to scrounge for topics.
5. Comment at least 3 times a day. I’m upping the ante on this one. I’m a terrible blog stalker and old habits are hard to break. (I definitely made my goal today. I think I may have commented on
30 15 or 16 posts today.)
Here’s to a hopefully wonderful month!