I realized today that March is (basically) halfway over. Didn’t it just start?
So, it’s that time of the week again, time to see how well I’ve done on my goals this week.
1. Drink 4 water bottles a day. Definitely still on the right track with this one.
2. Complete every scheduled day of training. I still continue to be amazed at how awesome I feel in this training cycle. I even realized that 10 minutes is no longer my slightly slower long run pace. 9 minutes is. Wow.
3. Eat a salad once a week. I’m beginning to like salads just a little now. 😀 I had a small salad with dinner Friday and then another one of these tonight.
4. Blog 3 times a week. Last week I just managed 3 posts. I want that to become a habit. I also want to increase it.
5. Comment at least 3 times a day. I remembered to comment 3 times even on the weekend, so excited!
So, where do the pipes come in?
Morgan at Life After Bagels has issued an arm strength challenge (pipes) and I am so excited. Look for this logo <code><ahref=”http://www.lifeafterbagels.com/blog/2011/03/14/the-life-after-bagels-pipes-challenge/”><imgtitle=”Pipes Logo”src=”http://www.lifeafterbagels.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Pipes-Logo.jpg”alt=””width=”150″height=”150″/></a></code> every Monday.
The challenge starts next Monday, March 21. I’m doing the hundred pushup challenge because, let’s face it, my pushup ability sucks. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to do 100 pushups at the end of the 6 weeks but I’m definitely going to try.