I am so excited for the end of the month although it does scare me a little. Life is going at such a fast pace and bringing me along for the ride.
How did I do for March?
1. Drink 4 water bottles a day. A+ This has definitely become a habit.I’m pretty pleased about that.
2. Complete every scheduled day of training. Wow. I did say that the only way I would not do a scheduled day of training is if I literally ran out of time or I was injured. We know how that went. I would still give myself an A for this one because I’m learning how to listen to my body and I think I rested and pushed when I needed.
3. Eat a salad once a week. Yeah, this one went well…up until this week. I realized tonight that I forgot about a salad this week. Other than that I would give myself a B+.
4. Blog 3 times a week. I would give myself a B+ on this one as well, not because I haven’t blogged 3 times a week. I have. I’m still not satisfied with the substance of my posts. I’m still working on that.
5. Comment at least 3 times a day. Towards the end of the month life started to get in the way and I’m okay with that. I’m making good connections and that’s what I want. Solid A-
By the way, I’m currently listening to Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins and I am obsessed! I didn’t get this interested in the first book, surprisingly but now I’m listening to the second every chance I can!