Thanks the wonderfully awesome Janae I have a way to organize my random thoughts for the day into a coherent post.
1. I had my final consensus meeting for ADEPT. I didn’t pass. I’m okay with that. I felt remarkably okay with the whole meeting, even though I got pulled out of a class at the last minute to sit in the meeting. I felt okay even though people keep telling me I have to develop a relationship with the kids so they’ll listen to me. Basically, I’m okay with the criticism.
It’s not me that makes me okay. I know that sounds strange but it’s true. One of the things mentioned was that I was very negative and antagonistic when told to change things. Is that true? Yes. I’ve expressed before how much I disagree philosophically with what I was told to do. Did it help me in the long run to try to tell someone who wouldn’t listen? No. After I realized that I backed off. I prayed and asked God to help me be okay with it all. My ADEPT leader even noticed that today. I had to give thanks to God.
For me this is definitely confirmation that God is directing my steps and has helped me make the right decision with my life.
I saw it in the vending machine at work but had to wait until today because it was all out for weeks. Did I like it? Meh… I think I’ll stick to more natural stuff.
3. I think my body realizes when my next half marathon waits at the end of the week.
My gut decided to cramp up on my about an hour and a half after lunch. After a little while it felt better so I had an apple. No problem. Then after school I had a rice cake with pb and it came back with a vengeance. 😦 So, no yoga tonight but I’m feeling better.
Oh wait…Triple Tangent Tuesday is for sharing random tidbits. 😀
1. I’m 1/4 Armenian and proud of it! Armenians rock! (just don’t hold the Khardashians against us)
2. I used to count my steps and how many times I chewed something. Everything had to be even. (Okay, I still like even numbers and especially multiples of 4 but I don’t count anything anymore.)
3. I own over 300 books. My bedroom doubles as a library. 😀
Your turn! What are some tangents about you?